Posted on August 10th, 2022
Plaza Boulevard, Moncton, NB
Please either drop into the store or email your resume to the email address at the bottom of this posting.*
Great Canadian Dollar Store is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our Alberton, PEI location. This is a full-time position with group benefits, paid vacation, and a competitive salary. We are a privately owned, 100% Canadian company with over 120 retail stores nationwide. If you are responsible, reliable, are a good communicator and enjoy working within a team, we’d love to hear from you! How You Will Make a Difference:
• Work with the Store Manager in the day-to-day operation of the store.
• Help coach and mentor the team to provide excellent service to our customers.
• Receive, place, and price orders.
• Merchandise stock.
• With the Store Manager, review processes, determine priorities, and delegate workload, e.g. ensure To Do Lists are prepared for handover from morning to evening shifts.
• Perform the duties of the Store Manager when not in, e.g. vacation coverage.
• Complete bank deposits.
Ideally You Have:
• Minimum high school education.
• A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
• Able to work two evening shifts per week and three day shifts.
• A positive attitude with a passion for excellence in customer service.
• Organized, efficient, and always looking for ways to improve.
Sound like a great opportunity? If interested, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your current resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Please specify in the email subject line what position you are applying for. We’d love to hear from you!